Photo by Melissa Wisniewski
Ann carefully assesses the skill level of each student and their horse before a course of instruction is developed. Each student, beginner or advanced, showing or not, is given instruction to gain the necessary tools, ability and confidence to ride independently.
Ann will conduct clinics at Horse Power Farm for you and your group. The Farm has a variety of stadium and cross country jumps from elementary to training level, making it an ideal location for a clinic.
- Lessons: $50 at Horse Power Farm $60 off Farm
- Clinics & group rates at HPF or at your facility: available on request
- Coaching at shows: $20 per phase for horse trial / $50 for dressage, 2 phase or jumper show.
- Trailering: available upon request
Test & Tune Weekend
- Move your horse to Horse Power Farm for a weekend of intense training
- Contact Ann for details & pricing